Information Systems Security Officer
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. With Leidos, you will enjoy competitive benefits such as four weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and more!
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity on our newly awarded Leidos-led Prime Program for an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) at our customer site in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Unleash Your Potential
This program is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, [Register to View] !
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career?
- Provides aid to the program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program.
- Lends assistance for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluates security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manages changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Assists security authorization activities in compliance with Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
What Sets You Apart:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security, or related discipline and 8 or more years of related experience, in lieu of Bachelor's Degree or a Technical Bachelor’s Degree an additional 4 Years of experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an ISSO supporting IC or DoD programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAM Level II or IAT Level III (i.e., CASP, CISSP, or Associate)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.