Space Force Cryptologic Office (SFCO) Subject Matter Expert
Are you ready to make an impact and join a small, tight-knit group of professionals? We’re looking for innovative minds with experience in Space operations to help the nation’s youngest military service keep our space capabilities the premier force in the world. The Leidos Defense Group is currently seeking expertise to join the Space Force Cryptologic Office (SFCO) at Ft Meade, MD.
As a Space Force Crypto Office SME you will be a liaison to the USSF Service Cryptologic Component (SCC) and the National Security Agency (NSA) for all USSF cryptologic mission operations. The PM will engage with a complex, diverse association of operational and technical experts across the Intelligence Community (IC) to ensure USSF cryptologic enterprise elements are prepared to support space and counter-space requirements.
- Represent USSF equities in multiple action-officer level, as well as high level, forums.
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrate a problem-solving mindset.
- Work autonomously and collaborate with groups to actualize customer goals and expectations in a fast-paced environment while utilizing critical thinking and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12+ years of relevant technical and managerial experience or Master’s Degree with 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Cryptologic and/or Space operations (i.e. tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED));
- Experience with training and force development/management; and/or
- Experience with Policy and guidance.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable Space, Military, and NSA Policy and Guidance, Operations, and Staff Functions.
- Must have a current TS/SCI and possess a current Polygraph .
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.