Senior Oracle APEX Developer
Leidos is hiring a Senior Oracle APEX Developer on the ESA V program. ESA V is an IT applications and infrastructure services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice (DOJ). The program provides a range of IT services, including software application support, enterprise infrastructure support, service desk, ITSM, deskside support, workstation engineering and maintenance, telecommunications and mobility engineering services, managed print services, Active Directory services, and video conferencing. The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate and will focus on making sure that the customer’s needs are met quickly and effectively. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision. Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers to understand requirements and mission needs, and then be able to translate them into actions.
Location: This position is required to be onsite 2 days a week in Washington, DC metro area at one of the primary customer (CRM) locations. The other 3 days are worked remotely from home.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 10+ weeks.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The tasks required for this position include:
- Work at the direction of the program manager to support the full lifecycle development of custom Oracle Applications, primarily using the Oracle APEX toolset.
- Perform advanced use of Oracle APEX 4.0 and above.
- Perform work with Oracle Integrated Development Environments such as Quest Toad and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Create dynamic reports within the Oracle APEX environment. Provide support in the advanced use of Oracle Database products version 11 and above.
- Provide support Oracle database objects – tables, indexes, directories, sequences, triggers, etc.
- Provide support with PL/SQL, Java, Windows PowerShell, and Unix shell scripting with familiarity with built-in PLSQL packages and procedures.
- Provide support with storage, efficient retrieval, and manipulation of unstructured data (BLOBs, CLOBs, JSON, XMLType) in an Oracle environment.
- Integrate and manage BI Publisher templates and web Services.
- Successfully deliver enterprise level workflow centric applications.
- Build logical functions and algorithms to automate business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years experience. A High School diploma with additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance
- Experience with secure network programming in an Oracle environment; use of security certificates, HTTPS callouts, etc.
- Experience with full lifecycle development of custom Oracle Applications, including the Oracle APEX toolset
- Experience with use of Oracle Integrated Development Environments such as Quest Toad and Oracle SQL Developer
- Experience with PL/SQL, Java, Windows PowerShell, and Unix shell scripting with familiarity with built-in PLSQL packages and procedures
- Experience with storage, efficient retrieval, and manipulation of unstructured data (BLOBs, CLOBs, JSON, XMLType) in an Oracle environment
- Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
- Must be able to write and maintain system documentation on work products
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Agile development experience
- Customer interface experience
- Experience with Oracle Database products version 11 and above
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports version 10G or higher
- Experience with Oracle APEX 4.0 and above
- Experience troubleshooting operational issues
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
- Current DOJ Clearance
Salary Range for this position: $145K to $160K
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.