Client Systems Specialist
Discover yourself at Leidos! Join our team and we’ll unleash your talents to solve most challenging technical problems.
Leidos is seeking Client Systems Specialist for future openings to perform perform Tier-1 help desk support and troubleshooting of customer IT systems.
These positions are part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission. Candidates must possess a current Top Secret/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The Client Systems Specialist will work with and lead a dynamic team that executes, enables, and protects operations within an enterprise network architecture. The organization supports over 500 customers with requirements that involve desktop hardware and application support, networking, telecommunications, and data center operations. The Lead will provide first-level contact with customers, to include senior leadership personnel and convey resolutions to issues, track and route trouble tickets, and perform additional client-level IT support.
Lead Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assigned Leidos team members leadership and mentoring.
- Perform personnel feedback / appraisal
- Conduct customer interfacing
- Approve time cards.
- Submit monthly status report inputs
Client Systems Specialist Duties and Responsibilities.
- Interact with customers to identify IT problems and troubleshoot expediently.
- Communicate job status information to all team members.
- Coordinate with external organizations, to include Tier-2 and Tier-3 organizations, to implement projects and solve IT issues.
- Promote best practices to enhance and improve organizational processes.
- Work with project managers and client systems team to implement IT capabilities.
- Support remote access and telework capabilities across various mobile platforms and applications (VPN, MobiKEY, BUEM etc)
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
Required Skills and Experience.
- Bachelors Degree and 6+ years of IT customer support experience in an enterprise environment OR a AAS and 10+ years of IT customer support experience in an enterprise environment. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of technical experience in one or more Information Systems.
- Be well organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask and communicate clearly with team members and customers.
- Perform frequent lifting and moving of IT equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Be able to perform duties in confined environments.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information management, or equivalent IT degree.
- Experience supporting or working within the 363rd ISR Wing and the ACC ISR contract .
- Respond quickly to rapid changes in customer requirements and accepts new challenges.
- Flexibility to learn new products and teach users how to use technical solutions.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with solid knowledge of industry security standards and vulnerability scanning techniques.
- MCSA, MSCE, CISSP, or SSCP certifications
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.