Job Description BAE Systems is seeking Intelligence Analysts/Targeter II to support a client’s operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active Security Clearance with Polygraph. There is no exception to the clearance requirement.
Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives.
- Query, assess, and analyze all-source data (e.g. via customer tools or accessible in open-source) to identify information of interest and propose avenues of access to targets.
- Sustain and increase knowledge related to complex geographic or functional areas or issues
- Develop plans and approaches to support customer activities that advance tactical or strategic objectives
- Aggregate and distill complex data and relationships into succinct and effective language to inform customer decisions
- Generate supporting research and products to advance the customer’s mission
- Maintain familiarity with, and adhere to, customer guidance and recommendations
- Being a flexible, team player who is open to continuous learning about a wide-range of topics
- Having an interest in “connecting the dots” between disparate data points or discrete, all-source products in order to tell a relatively succinct, compelling narrative that either:
- Makes a recommendation to further the customer’s mission, or
- Makes an “ask” of a targeted audience to bolster or advance U.S. national security interests.
- Prior customer-specific report writing experience
#LI-ES1Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Three (3) years of experience related to intelligence research and targeting work.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university; for candidates who lack a college degree, they may substitute eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- At least two (2) years of the overall experience must be in the customer spaces
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.