Regional Education Executive
REGIONAL EDUCATION EXECUTIVE
SPECIALTY MULTI CHANNEL
LOS ANGELES, CA (REMOTE)
The Regional Education Executive is responsible for leading the Coty Luxury Field Education strategy and supporting event execution within an assigned territory across the entire Coty Luxury portfolio of brands. The REE is charged with ensuring a consistent, best in class consumer experience while upholding the standards of our brands.
In this role you will be responsible for:
The Execution of Education Strategies that directly impact retail sales
- Achieve/Exceed overall retail sales goals aligned with Regional responsibility
- Achieve/Exceed target growth in key pillars as identified by the brand leadership teams
- Identify and achieve/exceed region specific targets through a strong education strategy (ex Top Door, Region)
Successful Communication and Execution of all US Education and Events Strategies
- Successful Seminar Execution and follow up strategy with a measurable positive impact on sales
- Ability to successfully educate and inspire across all categories of beauty with a key focus on fragrances, makeup and skincare
- Identify and execute regionally relevant education strategies based on market specific needs
- Create a consistent and impactful education presence with retail partners, both in person and virtually
- Educate and enforce the use of Coty education tools
- Create engaging and educational content for Coty social platforms
- Partner with sales team on the planning and execution of seasonal event strategy
- Seek new and innovative ways to elevate the event experience in store and virtually
- Work closely with Director, Education and Events to identify special projects within our brands and/or retailers to maximize education impact
- Work within budget guidelines for assigned budget lines including T&E and trainings
We’d love to see candidates who have:
- Exceptional presentation skills, both virtual and in person
- Proven knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time, including out of state travel. Required to work from home office and have ability to travel between locations.
- 5+ years experience in brand education
- Proficient in Powerpoint and digital platforms (ie zoom, teams)
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [Register to View] [Register to View] We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1;text-decoration:underline" target="_blank">link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1;text-decoration:underline" target="_blank">clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empe