RN Part-Time Faculty
Current University of Arkansas System employees including student employees and graduate assistants need to log into Workday on My Apps. Simply enter "Find Jobs" in the Workday search bar to view open positions.
All Job Postings will close at 12:01 a.m. CT on the specified Closing Date (if designated). To view the job posting closing date please return to the search for jobs page.
If you close the browser or exit your application prior to submitting, the application process will be saved as a draft. You will be able to access and complete the application through “My Draft Applications” located on your Candidate Home page.
Type of Position:Adjunct Faculty
Job Type:Less than Annual Appointment
Institution Name: University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville
The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville (UACCB) is a comprehensive community college committed to providing learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve.
UACCB provides affordable access to technical education and college transfer programs that meet the diverse higher education needs of the citizens of north central Arkansas. These programs are provided to the traditional college student as well as to high school students through a state approved Secondary Area Career Center. The College also promotes economic development and an enhanced quality of life for the community through adult education, developmental education, customized business and industry training, and continuing education programs.
UACCB's mission is to provide quality educational opportunities within a supportive learning environment. We promote success through community partnerships, responsive programs, and an enduring commitment to improvement.
Thank you for your interest. We hope you will be joining us soon!
After reviewing the Job Duties and Qualifications listed below, click the Apply button at the top of the page to begin the application process.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the hiring process or for general application assistance, please contact the Human Resource Office at [Register to View] .
Department:Division Chair - NAH
Summary of Job Duties:• Being on time for all class/clinical time.
• Maintaining professionalism inside and outside of the clinical area.
• Creating an intellectual environment that promotes critical thinking.
• Selecting and maintaining appropriate clinical learning environments under the direction of the full-time faculty.
• Using appropriate evaluation and measuring techniques regarding teaching effectiveness and student performance.
• Remaining current with trends in nursing education and nursing in general.
• Competently use Blackboard for clinical grade reporting and student evaluation.
• Maintaining expertise by participating in professional development.
• Demonstrating and encouraging high standards of nursing practice.
• Assuming responsibility for some recruitment, academic counseling, and program advising.
• Maintaining accurate student records.
• Being part of a team faculty approach to teaching.
• Keeping equipment and resources up-to-date.
• Completing all grading in a timely manner as assigned.
• Ensuring student centered learning.
• Completing clinical hours as required.
Requires a minimum of BSN.
2 years of experience in a clinical setting.
Unencumbered RN License.
Required Documents to Apply:Cover Letter/Letter of Application, License or Certificate (see special instructions for submission instructions), List of three Professional References (name, email, business title), Resume
Cheyenne Manuel HR Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Contact Information:
All application materials must be uploaded to the University of Arkansas System Career Site [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View]
Please do not send to listed recruitment contact.
Pre-employment Screening Requirements:
UACCB is committed to providing a safe campus community. We conduct background checks for applicants being considered for employment. Background checks include a criminal background check and a sex offender registry check for all applicants. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
UACCB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States on the first day of employment, and all applicant information is subject to public disclosure under the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act.
Constant Physical Activity:
Frequent Physical Activity:
Occasional Physical Activity: