PSEG Company: PSEG Services Corp.
Salary Range: $ 87,200 - $ 165,700
Incentive: PIP 15%
Work Location Category: Remote Local
PSEG operates under a Flexible Work Model where flexible work is offered when job requirements allow. In support of this model, roles have been categorized into one of four work location categories: onsite roles, hybrid roles that are a blend of onsite and remote work, remote local roles that are primarily home-based but require some level of purpose-driven in-person interaction and living within a commutable distance, and remote non-local roles that can be effectively performed remotely with the ability to work in approved states.
PSEG offers a unique experience to our more than 12,000 employees – we provide the resources and opportunities for career development that come with being a Fortune 500 company, as well as the attention, camaraderie and care for one another you might typically associate with a small business. Our focus on combatting climate change through clean energy technology, our new net zero climate vision for 2030 and enhanced commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion; and supporting the communities we serve make this a particularly exciting time to join PSEG.
Consistent with our core commitment of safety, PSEG has made the decision to require all new hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated as a condition of hire. "Full vaccination" is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a disability can request a reasonable accommodation.
This position is a direct report to the IT Group Product Manager – Meter to Cash. PSEG is looking for an individual with extensive hands-on SAP FICA configuration and integration experience related to SAP modules. This position is responsible for working with IT, LOB, and technology partner stakeholders to define requirements, design, and implementation. The ideal candidate must have a broad range of experience with SAP ISU and third party solutions integrated with SAP. Additionally, this position serves as a mentor to other members in the Meter to Cash area, leads projects and initiatives, and partners with the senior leadership team to assess technology needs.
• Demonstrating intimate knowledge and a proven record of success in Utility Customer capabilities and processes including:
• Designing and configuring credit and collections processes in SAP ISU including contract accounting, security deposits, and BRM framework
• Designing and integrating of FICA module with SAP FI and general ledger processes
• Designing integrations with payment vendors, banks, and collection agencies
• Working with back-office credit and collections personnel to design FICA processes;
• Designing and implementing payment arrangements, write-offs, and other collections processes;
• Proven record in implementing dunning and collection rules
• Proven ability to facilitate stakeholder discussions about SAP capabilities and business processes
• Defining project scope and providing project implementation estimates including schedule, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement the project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk
• Designing, building, testing, and deploying the SAP Customer solution components required for successful integrations to SAP and non-SAP systems
• Analyze complex business processes, research products, recommend strategies, and obtain buy-in from business partners
• Responsible for one or more SAP ISU functional areas such as FICA, Print Work Bench (PWB), etc.
• Collaborate with System integrators, LOB, and IT to design robust solutions.
• Design, implement and support the SAP ISU ecosystem including the procurement and implementation of new solutions, change management of existing solutions, and ensuring all components are up-to-date and disaster-ready.
• Conduct gap/business needs analysis, design, configuration, build, test, debug, convert, cutover activities and provide technical support for SAP ERP systems.
• Design multi-state, multi-organizational, and multi-functional systems that can scale quickly, provide portability, and ensure high availability standards.
• Manage relevant partner relationships and external consultants.
• Contribute to all stages of the SDLC
• Evaluates existing technology solutions to determine fit for the new requirements. Recommends technology alternatives. Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure proper integration of the new technology solution with the existing technology solutions. Discuss with Stakeholders and capture the requirements.
• Document any changes to new or existing components and associated test activities and test results.
Job Specific Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree plus over 6 years of SAP ISU FICA experience.
• Good understanding of SAP Financial processes & integration with third-party payment gateways
• Knowledge of credit card processing, tokenization, settlements
• Knowledge of Interlinking between Contracts, Contract Accounts, Business partners, and Installations
• Expertise in Special Billing processes like Manual Billing and Bill corrections
• Mass processing for billing, Invoicing, collective Invoicing, and bill prints
• Mass scheduler and variants for Mass scheduler
• Knowledge of Integration with CRM, FI/CO, Billing, understanding of Print Workbench
• Knowledge of Integration of ISU and SD Billing
• Complete understanding of payment plans (Budget Billing and Average Monthly Billing) and their integration with FI/CA and Bill Print
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task effectively with strong analytical ability, problem-solving skills, and attention to details
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication and facilitation skills; demonstrated ability to foster working relationships with the team, IT Management, and Client departments.
• Knowledge of various ways of communicating with the customers (bills of various nature, correspondence, calling campaigns).
• Understand the needs of low-income customers and customers in critical care.
• Understand Third-Party services and consolidated vs dual billing options.
• Experience with Meter Data Management System and related non-SAP applications in the Meter to Cash area
• Exposure to Cybersecurity concepts and best practices.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities through technology solution ownership and adoption, projects, or other work experiences.
• Certifications SAP IS-U and/or HANA or AWS
Minimum Years of Experience
Certain positions at the Company may require you to have access to Part 810-Controlled Information. Under the law, the Company is limited in who it can share this information with and in certain circumstances it is necessary to obtain specific authorization before the Company can share this information. Accordingly, if the position does require access to this information, you must complete a 10 CFR Part 810 Export Control Compliance Nationality Request Form, a copy of which will be provided to you by Talent Acquisition if an offer is made. If there is a need for specific authorization, due to the time it takes to obtain authorization from the government, we will likely not be able to further proceed with an offer.
Candidates must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity. Successful candidates must demonstrate and value differences in others' strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
As an employee of PSE&G or PSEG LI, you should be aware that during storm restoration efforts, you may be required to perform functions outside of your routine duties and on a schedule that may be different from normal operations.
Certain positions at the Company may require you to have access to 10 CFR Part 810 controlled information. If the position does require access to this information, the Talent Acquisition representative will provide further details upon making an offer.
PSEG is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment, including the hiring process, based on any legally protected characteristic. Legally protected characteristics include race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law in locations where PSEG employs individuals.
Business needs may cause PSEG to cancel or delay filling position at any time during the selection process.
This site (http://www.pseg.com) is strictly for candidates who are not currently PSEG employees. PSEG employees must apply for jobs internally through emPower which can be accessed through [Register to View]
by clicking on the emPower icon, then selecting careers.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
PSEG is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance applying for a position, please call [Register to View]
or email [Register to View]
If you need to request a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job, email [Register to View]
[Register to View]