eVinci Software Engineer
Opportunity Overview: eVinci Software Engineer (12 month contract/potential contract to hire)
WECTEC Staffing / Westinghouse has an exciting opportunity for an eVinci Software Engineer. 1-5 years of applicable experience in a similar role and have a well-developed skill set is preferred. This position will be based out of our Cranberry Township, PA headquarters - work can be split between home and office. This is a contract role.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Develop and implement requirements and application software for I&C Safety System products.
- Author technical documentation for implemented Safety System software.
- Work closely with senior engineers to perform engineering testing and resolve technical issues, ensuring software performs in accordance with design specifications.
- Interface with Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) and Integrated System Test (IST) groups to support the testing and certification of Safety System software.
- Execute assignments independently within project schedule and budgetary requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
What we need to see from you:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 1-5 years of applicable experience in a similar role is preferred
- Ability to code in C and familiarity with TMS 320 F28xxx family.
- Strong Organization and Communication Skills
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability