***WTSS Contract Opportunity***
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports reputable organizations across multiple industries? At WECTEC Staffing Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you’d like to be a part of, WTSS is currently seeking a Hardware Design Engineer in our Cranberry Woods, Cranberry Twp., PA location. This Electrical Engineer will Work with a team of engineers to support the hardware design and delivery of safety related I&C cabinets and associated electro-mechanical hardware components and subassemblies. Ensure that hardware designs and project documentation meet applicable system & quality requirements. Work closely with manufacturing operations to resolve issues, provide oversight, and ensure products are in accordance with build-to-print drawing packages and specifications.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Issue drawings, bill of materials, technical specifications, and procurement packages for I&C products.
- Perform engineering calculations in support of design or analysis of products.
- Compile documentation / specifications in support of procurement, fabrication, or testing.
- Interface with suppliers and/or manufacturing facilities to support technical issue resolution.
- Execute assignments independently within project schedule and budgetary requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
What we’d like to see from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- 0-3 years of experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience in CAD/3D modeling software is desired
- Ability to work effectively as part of a cross functional team, including: testing, manufacturing, supply chain management, and suppliers
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit www.wectecstaffing.com
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability