***WTSS Contract Opportunity***
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports reputable organizations across multiple industries? At WECTEC Staffing Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
We are looking to hire an engineering contractor in Cranberry Twp., PA, to support the design and implementation of safety related Instrumentation and Control (I&C) systems. . Individuals will support functional and system design and analysis including performing mean time between failure (MTBF) calculations, failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), reliability block diagram (RBD) modeling, and writing the conclusive reports associated with these tasks for various types of nuclear control systems and components. Individuals will work closely with subject matter experts in a variety of nuclear subsystems to ensure the successful completion of the various tasks. This role will work a flexible schedule with some on-site requirements as needed.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Development of Functional Logic Diagrams
- Development of Design Specifications
- Use an electronic component’s bill of materials to calculate a predicted MTBF using Reliability Workbench software.
- Analyze field data to calculate a component’s observed MTBF.
- Work with a subject matter expert to create a failure modes and effects analysis for a component, system, or process.
- Construct a block diagram of a system in Reliability Workbench to calculate various parameters of the system to show compliance to customer requirements.
- Scoping and cost estimating impacts of design changes on existing designs
- Supporting Project Management on schedule creation
- Compose clear and concise reports of the above tasks for internal and external customers.
What we’d like to see from you:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical interest, including a desire and willingness to learn.
- Ability to apply fundamental engineering principles.
- Ability to work within a team and also be able to handle tasks independently.
- Ability to apply fundamental mathematical, statistical, and engineering principles.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) to internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability