Principal Marketing Engineer (Remote Opportunity)
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace!
This Principal Marketing Engineer opportunity will predominatly support the Canadian team. This role is based in Cranberry Twp., PA- however, it is elgible for a remote employee potentially.
Your Day to Day:
- Opportunity Management:
- Support development of orders entered forecast for financial plan, including probability and expected value, through routine maintenance of the D365 opportunity tracking system.
- Offer Management:
- Lead the offer development process for complex, multi product line, large dollar value opportunities. Lead the offer team, including the BU product delivery group, GOS engineering resources, Customer Account Team, commercial, legal and other resources as required.
- Assist BU product delivery group and Customer Account Team with the analysis of each opportunity to develop the bid or no bid decision, develop the capture plan and formulate the specific offer strategy.
- Lead the offer kickoff meeting.
- Publish the offer development schedule, including due dates and responsible parties.
- Support BU product delivery group and Account Team with executive reviews as required.
- Prepare LOA document, facilitate the meeting and collection of approvals.
- Prepare offer, incorporating customer RFQ specifics, offer strategy and terms and conditions, including export control compliance restrictions, etc.
- Order Management:
- Distribute and review the customer purchase order and verify that the order is consistent with the offer, then acknowledge to customer as required.
- Process new and change orders through D365 to SAP SD module.
- Update order conditions and billing plans as required for change notices and/or closeout of time and materials (T&M) projects.
- Disposition D365 for offers that are lost, including reason for loss.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Canadian marketplace background experience strongly preferred
- Occasional travel, both domestic and international, to Westinghouse offices and customer or vendor facilities may be required
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]