Process Operator Technician
Process Operator -Technician
Contract to Hire - Job Placement
1st shift 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Technical ability to learn the regeneration process.
- Willing and able to work safely in a water and chemical industry environment.
- Follow procedures in opening/closing valves to control the flow of water and chemicals through pipe lines and hoses for the purpose of regenerating mobile trailers and steel tanks.
- Learn how to operate the membrane cleaning skid.
- Physical strength to pull, move, and connect hoses between process equipment, mobile trailers, and steel tanks.
- Stand, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds frequently throughout shift.
- Utilize process instrumentation and hand-held devices to perform specific job duties.
- Mechanical ability to trouble-shoot and perform repairs on mobile trailers, steel tanks, plant equipment, and piping.
- Perform 5S job duties to include housekeeping, painting, and any other autonomous maintenance job duties as directed by supervision.
- Possess basic to intermediate computer skills to perform paperwork duties.
The successful candidate will need to have the following intangible skill set:
- Flexible to work any shift on any day and work overtime as directed by supervision.
- Team player who can work harmoniously with other operators and management.
- Reliable and punctual with a very strong work ethic.
- Motivated to work hard and to be very hands-on with a can-do spirit.
- Customer-focused with the ability to multi-task to meet production deadlines.
- Ability to work in the elements (rain, sun, etc.) throughout their shift.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Experience in operating process equipment within a chemical environment is highly desirable but not required.
- Forklift certification is highly desirable but not required.
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit [Register to View] /">[Register to View]
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability