Opportunity Overview: Billing Supervisor – 9-12 MONTH CONTRACT
WECTEC Staffing is looking for a Billing Department Supervisor to support work in the financial/billing department with BHI Energy/Westinghouse in the Weymouth, MA office.
The Billing Supervisor will lead and manage a team of billing specialists who are responsible for sending invoices to clients and collecting payments.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Trains and oversees employees involved in billing functions
- Directs assigned tasks and provides assistance as needed
- Oversees the workflow to ensure that the customer billing team provides superior customer service to internal and external customers
- Oversees the preparation of statements and bills
- Maintains and/or ensures maintenance of client records related to invoicing and bill payment
- Reviews work of billing staff to ensure accuracy, resolving inconsistencies as needed
- Creates and provides a prioritized list of clients to be invoiced to team members
- Locates, or assists in location of, hard-to-reach clients
- Drafts and distributes weekly reports of invoicing and billing metrics
- Provides customer support to customers with disputes or inquiries concerning invoices or billing process
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we need to see from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates’ degree highly preferred
- At least five years of related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Basic understanding of collection practices and laws
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Ability to act with discretion, tact, and professionalism in all situations
- Ability to maintain records and produce reports
- Extreme attention to detail
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability