***WTSS Short Term Contracting Opportunity***
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports reputable organizations across multiple industries? If so, we are looking for you. At WECTEC Staffing Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
This Access Authorization Assistant role is a temporary entry level position within Access Authorization segment of the Global Security Organization and is located in Weymouth, MA. The position is to support a project of preparing historic Access Authorization paper files out of our Weymouth, MA office for purging or transport to another Westinghouse facility. The project is estimated to last approximately 4 weeks, with the potential to be extended longer. The project must ensure compliance with the requirements of applicable parts of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) regulations and Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI) guidance. This position maintains the security and confidentiality of all Security Organization operations and information.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Review historic paper files and review against appropriate site criteria to determine if files can be purged in accordance with NRC Regulation.
- Create/review log of files for tracking purposes.
- Maintain knowledge of the regulatory, customer and Westinghouse operating procedures and other guidance; and maintain strict confidentiality and security of all access authorization documentation and files.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor or management
What we’d like to see from you:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to learn and utilize proprietary databases related to course of work
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-1 years’ experience.
- Valid state drivers licenses
- Valid state security licensure where applicable
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit www.wectecstaffing.com
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability