Analyst - SAP Applications
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to jump into SAP!
The SAP Applications Analyst is a key role for the Westinghouse SAP system and internal business partners. The SAP Applications Analyst will be presented with a variety of opportunities to work with a wide range of SAP business modules, including but not limited to, Inventory Manager, Plant Maintenance, Equipment Tracking, Material Master and Multi Resource Scheduling. Under the direction of the SAP Application Leadership, the SAP Application Analyst will learn to evaluate business needs, identify best practices and implement resilient solutions following a system development lifecycle (SDLC) using additional SAP products (SOLMAN, HPQC, CHARM). The SAP Applications Analyst role is administrative and will provide configuration, support and integration services within the Westinghouse SAP system. This position will include (but is not limited to) the following standard operational tasks: This is a Mobile role, with a preference for a candidate local to our Cranberry Township, PA HQ location.
Your Day to Day:
- Under the guidance of SAP Application Leadership, research, test and recommend settings/configurations for designated SAP modules to meet the defined business need as well as adhere to a defined schedule for implementing changes in production.
- Complete required documentation (functional requirements, design specifications and change management artifacts) for assigned changes.
- Follow a defined system development lifecycle (SDLC) to successfully intake, analyze, design, configure/develop, test, document and implement solutions using additional SAP products (SOLMAN, HPQC, CHARM).
- Adhere to the Westinghouse SAP change management model, cybersecurity polices and other Westinghouse standards.
- Develop expertise with designated SAP modules and its critical touchpoints (e.g. interfaces with other SAP modules or other software packages).
- Collaborate with Westinghouse business partners, other SAP team members, IT and other internal teams, and external partners to provide high quality deliverables and services.
- As a member of the larger SAP team, participate in team meetings, training and planning cycles to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Adhere to Westinghouse SAP standards and best practices for configuration
- Adhere to all Westinghouse cybersecurity best practices and policies to maintain a hardened environment.
- Maintain standards/best practices documentation for the administration of SAP modules.
- Complete support activities to achieve SLA targets of customer satisfaction and cycle time.
- Complete root cause analysis for repetitive issues to prevent future occurrences.
- Adhere to established Project Management Methodologies and documentation standards to complete all projects in assigned application area.
- Adhere to Westinghouse standards and controls within area of responsibility.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years experience
- Prior experience with any SAP business modules a plus
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with other resources to troubleshoot issues/failures.
- Documentation skills and ability to create training and job aide material
- Executes work on time and within budget
- Provides high quality support within SLA
- Clear communicator
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]