Electrical Technician C
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Assist engineers and other higher classified personnel in engineering functions related to the generation, assembly and verification of information for conveyance to customer, supplier, and/or company personnel. May also be required to assist in repairing, maintaining and calibrating a variety of electronic instruments and control panels, utilizing current trouble-shooting techniques.
WORKING PROCEDURE AND/OR RESPONSIBILITY ASSIGNED:
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE USUAL MAJOR TYPICAL JOB DUTIES BUT THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT PRECLUDE THE PERFORMANCE OF OTHER DUTIES BY THE INCUMBENT, NOR THE QUESTION BEING RAISED ON THE PROPER RATE OF PAY FOR THE ASSIGNMENT.
- Interpret drawings, project materials, production orders.
- Assemble, build and wire cables and subassemblies.
- Conduct basic continuity testing. Make modifications and repairs as required.
- Perform routine maintenance on a variety of electronic instruments and devices.
- Operate a variety of test and calibration equipment in the performance of assigned duties.
- Perform soldering and crimping tasks as required.
- Assist higher classified personnel as needed.
- Sign off and verify/document work performed.
SCOPE, PURPOSE AND FREQUENCY OF CONTACTS:
Departmental Frequent Receive work assignments. Receive and supply information
relative to work assignments.
Interdepartmental Frequent Receive, supply and interpret information and data.
No experience is required if education requirement is met.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]