Drafting Engineer - Intern
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an numerous opportunities for Drafting Engineering Students for our 2023 Summer Intern Program.
1. Providing engineering design and/or analysis for nuclear power plants, products, including fuel manufacturing, spent-fuel management, service and maintenance, instrumentation and control, and training
2. Interfacing with customers, vendors and other internal functional groups on engineering level to obtain information necessary to perform work assignments;
3. Planning and scheduling work to meet assignment requirements.
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
* Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering Required.
* Minimum GPA of 3.0 strongly preferred.
* Completion of Sophomore year of college by May 2023
* Familiar with Drafing Software such as: Autodesk AutoCAD, Intentor, Solidworks, Creo, etc.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]