Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Electrical Engineer I – I&C (7300)
Your Day to Day:
- Support engineering for the creation and updates of drawings for 7300 equipment.
- Compile technical documents / specifications for procurement, testing and manufacturing of 7300 products
- Work closely with manufacturing to resolve issues, provide oversight, and ensure products are in accordance with build-to-print drawing packages and specification
- Support supplier with technical issue resolution.
- Support troubleshooting efforts
- Execute assignments independently within project schedule and budgetary requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
Who You Are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline is required, along with a minimum of 0-2 years of engineering experience.
- Knowledge of analog circuit analysis/design desired.
- Strong organizational, planning skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team including engineering, testing, manufacturing, supply chain management, and suppliers
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]