SAP Business Process Specialist
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
General Job Function:
Individual Contributor focused on developing and improving existing general SAP business processes and knowledge to support the Westinghouse Parts Business. The position holder will work at the New Stanton, PA location with up to 10% travel each year.
Duties and Responsibilities (in the order of priority):
• Provide Subject Matter Expert support to business users for processes executed in SAP modules including Production Planning (PP) and Material Management (MM / MRP) integrate with working knowledge of other core SAP modules including Sales Distribution (SD), Project Systems (PS), and Quality Management (QM).
• Work closely with other members of Business Process team, Process Owners, Functional Managers, Training Leads, and SAP IT groups to support key transformation projects enabling tool implementation and process enhancement.
• Develop SAP user training manuals and conduct training sessions maintaining quality assurance (format and content) of the training materials.
• Complete analysis and resolution of day-to-day business process requests/issues from the end users to solve SAP execution or process issues.
• Perform SAP Business Process testing in SAP test system validating changes before changes to SAP production system are transported by IT group.
• Participate on process improvement teams and implement recommendations to optimize functional efficiency through use of SAP and/or related modules.
• Guide and train teams in the adoption and implementation of the agreed best practice processes and procedures on a global basis.
• Participate on business process integration teams for new acquisitions.
• Prioritize based on a clear understanding of the process and work scope. Identify actions necessary to achieve task completion and to obtain results to meet schedules, deadlines, and performance goals.
• Foster and build strong, value-adding relationships with internal customers and key interfacing organizations including Customer Service, Product Management, Production/Operations Planning, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Finance by communicating openly and respectfully to generate dialogue.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies:
Education Level (Degree, Area of Study) – Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s degree required in Business, IT, or similar business related or engineering discipline.
Years of Experience (if applicable): 3-5 years of experience in supply chain areas as an SAP super user or 3-5 years of experience as an SAP business analyst in a similar industry in SAP MM or SAP PP including MRP.
•Experience preferred in business process re-engineering / change management and project management, ideally in a multi-national company environment.
Skills and Competencies: Fluent in the SAP end-to-end supply chain and manufacturing process in SAP ECC 6.0 or HANA including (but not limited to) Production Planning (PP), Material Management (MM), and Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
• Working knowledge in other SAP modules including Sales Distribution (SD), Project Systems (PS), and Quality Management (QM).
• Knowledge of SAP module integration with other modules i.e. Sales Distribution (SD), Plant Maintenance (PM), Material Management (MM), Quality Management (QM), Financial Accounting & Controlling (FICO) and Project Systems (PS).
• Must have demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities efficiently to meet changing deadlines.
• Knowledge of discrete and continuous manufacturing processes is preferred.
• Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Must be driven, self-motivated, and a quick learner.
• Must have good written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills which include giving and receiving feedback.
• Must work well with a team, possess strong organizational skills, and welcome change.
• Must be able to exercise sound planning and decision-making skills in a multi-tasking environment.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]