Mechanical Engineers - 2023 College Graduates 1
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have numerous opportunities for New Graduate Mechanical Engineers.
Please note relocation assistance is not provided for this position.
The successful candidate can expect to perform the following:
* Develop expertise in the design, construction, operation, and decommissioning of nuclear power plants.
* Grow and develop extensive technical expertise in US and international nuclear markets.
* Work in teams to resolve critical issues impacting the construction and operation of nuclear power plants.
* Develop and maintain an effective business relationship with Westinghouse customers
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
* May 2023 Graduate (or 2022 Graduates) with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Required.
* Minimum 3.0 GPA Required
* Prior Internship experience is a plus
* Prior experience with Technical Engineering Projects and/or Research is a plus
* Strong technical aptitude required – Passion for Technical Design and Analysis
* Eagerness to learn and master engineering software required.
* Engineering in Training Certification is a plus or desire to obtain with long term goal of obtaining P.E.
* Must strongly value safety & quality
* Eager to learn the design and operation of pressurized water reactor (PWR) nuclear power plants
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Develop and deliver technical presentations to communicate a variety of issues: project status, problem resolution, engineering recommendations, etc.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]