Contract to Hire (6 months depending on performance)
Hybrid- Piedmont, S.C.
BHI is searching for a Recruiter with previous Hydro/Wind/Renewables recruiting experience to focus on recruiting and building talent acquisition strategies for the company's needs, processes, and capabilities within our dynamic recruiting organization. You will be expected to work directly with senior leaders in multiple BHI locations, partner well across HR groups in different locations, and drive quality hires for hard-to-fill roles at all levels around the U.S. You will be challenged to do more with less, sometimes more with more, but always in a smart, prudent, and polished way. You'll work hard, you'll get to work on roles and projects you've never worked on before, and you'll do it in a collaborative environment which rewards people who can flex when you need to flex and stand firm when it's the right thing to do. The position impacts the company in a significant way each day and you will be involved in implementing strategies to bring the recruiting group to the next level serving many agendas and timelines. You will be involved in driving best in class processes and systems while advance automation of processes constantly along the way and you will do it all inside one of North Americas fastest growing and innovative solutions providers to the customers we serve.
What it is
· Drives sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies at functional district, department and site level; works independently to execute and adapt strategies to fill roles at all levels within a respective department (regardless of business unit; partners with Recruiting Manager to analyze ROI of current strategies and design and implement higher impact strategies; recommends new candidate sources and candidate generation programs/models; may attend and participate in researching/developing established reviews with top BHI leaders; raises strategic issues, strategy-gaps and priorities at team meetings.
Spends significant time as lead working on special projects (i.e., new market or new major construction project staffing needs / award / entry, offer decline analysis, schedule problems) and/or ad-hoc BHI requests (i.e., lead research into prospective target company recruiting benchmarking). Recruits top talent to BHI with enthusiastic and positive attitude.
· You may project-manage process recruitment improvement efforts for the team; may own the development and monitoring of key recruiting team metrics.
· Monitors and identifies trends associated with KPI's and Reporting. Collaborates with internal resources to identify root causes and best practices to develop appropriate action plans. Meets service level agreements and delivers on metrics for the recruitment function (e.g., time to fill etc).
· Works with the team on creative ways to continually enhance the candidate experience.
· Directly sources for and carries active requisition activity across a variety of BHI business units. Generates and manages a strong candidate pipeline through creative resourcing for specific vacancies, meeting the recruitment needs of BHI.
· Helps support sourcing strategy for business units to meet the need of current and future roles they are working on, ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and speed.
· Takes briefings from Hiring Managers and helps Hiring Managers write job descriptions where needed; setting and managing their expectations regarding timescales and educating them on the marketplace and what is available.
· Conducts screening on all external candidates for specific designated roles, covering resume screening, telephone, or video interviewing (where necessary) and initial competency-based face to face interviews as required.
· Effectively utilizes the applicant tracking and reporting systems.
We prefer this position be located out of one of our 3 primary business offices, West Palm Beach FL, Weymouth MA, and Piedmont SC.
What it takes
5+ years' experience as a Recruiter. Previous recruitment of Renewables disciplines preferred.
· Skilled at sourcing, assessment, and closing tactics and strategies. Strong client and candidate management skills who is customer focused and quality driven in assignment delivery.
· Strong project management experience (scope, design, execute, measure). Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
· Expertise in recruiting a variety of construction roles (emphasis in Transmission and Distribution and Industrial Power Projects a plus) and disciplines with strong agency and in-house recruitment experience.
· Experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) as well as an applicant tracking system.
· Ability to solve problems independently and deliver results in an ever-changing environment with strong communication and customer management skills.
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize based on the needs of BHI.
· Successfully balance the demands of the three C's: Company, Client, and Candidate.
· This key role requires someone with good construction and recruiting transformation experience in a shared service or similar environment with exposure to construction operations such as filed projects staff and office leaders will be advantageous.
· The successful candidate will have good people development skills, strong recruiting leadership and be a driven self-starter with a strong passion for your work.
· Excellent time and workload management skills with ability to prioritize.
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.