Associate Electrical Engineer
Opportunity Overview – Associate Electrical Engineer (CONTRACT- 6 months +)
WECTEC Staffing is looking for an Associate Electrical Engineer who will be responsible to provide support & solutions to challenges associated with commercial nuclear power plant systems and components. This position will be on site at Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant.
Our civil nuclear business provides nuclear reactor vendors and utility operators with integrated, long-term support services and solutions spanning the whole reactor lifecycle, from concept design through to obsolescence management and plant-life extension. Safety-critical systems have been supplied to around 50% of the global nuclear power plants in service and we’ve been a key player in the nuclear industry for more than 50 years.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Review, create, and submit engineering documentation
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline team while driving to improve group capability on existing and new Nuclear Power Plant Technology.
- Contribute to multiple customer business units outside of immediate area
- Working within project constraints in order to meet project delivery deadlines
What we need to see from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- 1-2+ years of experience in a similar role is preferred
- Previous experience in the nuiclear industry is preferred
- In order to be considered for this opportunity you must be eligible to receive and maintain unescorted security clearance at a Commercial Nuclear Facility which requires US Citizenship
- Preferred: Prior unescorted security clearance authorization to work onsite at a Commercial Nuclear Facility
- Prefer that candidate be local to the area and within commuting distance to Diablo Canyon Power Plant
Our Safety Pledge to You:
If you are as committed to your success as we are committed to your safety, then this is the position for you! For us, our guiding principle has always been and will continue to be the safety of our people. It’s that simple!
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
Through the ever changing and rapidly evolving contract labor market we continue to employ experienced, highly motivated, and qualified employees with proven track records to meet our clients’ needs. We have expanded our scope of services outside of the nuclear industry to include international contracts in more than five countries. Our dedicated employees range in expertise from highly specialized technical niche positions to corporate function positions and we want YOU to be a part of our impressive talent network!
Additionally, WECTEC Staffing Services offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualifying positions. To learn more about us visit [Register to View] style="color:#004284">www.wectecstaffing.com
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability