Senior Site Manager
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Accountable for daily operations of medium to large team that may include a complex site or/and multiple sites. Ensures contract compliance of contracted services including, but not limited to: Copy services, Courier Services, Managed Print services, Hospitality, Imaging and Mail services through SLA results and client feedback. Responsible for selecting and assessing talent, recruiting, hiring, onboarding, employee retention, staff training & development, succession planning, and conducts performance management that includes employee counseling
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to manage daily operations of a medium-large size site while managing a mediumlarge team of direct reports
- Prioritizes complex projects while effectively managing multiple and competing priorities.
- Fosters an inclusive and high performing team environment in which SLA objectives are met.
- Expert knowledge of Ricoh's products and offerings. Consistently consults and displays insights into strategic and tactical issues by actively seeking input of counterparts in other business units and businesses.
- Improves quality of operations while consistently applying effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence tools.
- Responsible for staffing and performance management of assigned site personnel and assigned Field Service Representative staff.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment with regular end-user feedback and customer satisfaction surveys, with active Commitment Action Document.
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline standards and compliance, utilizing tools and best practices.
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by promoting effective use of internal recruiting and selection process to attract and hire talent.
- Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner leveraging the Ricoh Recognition programs.
- Identifies and recommends high performers for succession planning. Responsible for employee retention, performance management and employee counseling.
- Identify training and performance planning targets through the development of assigned staff through Individual Development Plan Management, along with succession planning, and mentorship.
- Focus is on business retention, customer service, high performing team, and profitable growth.
- Able to support, lead and manage team through all phases of Change Management.
- Understand complex and detailed processes, seeks ways to improve operational effectiveness,conducts root cause analysis, and issue resolutions to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Identify gaps/scope creep in service delivery and adjust process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework, with support of AOM/ESM or NOM.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Maintains formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS and as needed in BIS.
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of direct reports by training, crosstraining, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work and efficiency of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality.
- Acts as a consultant to customer in improving business processes through workflow enhancements and appropriate services
- Collaborates with other leaders, team members, and internal or external customers to implement a solution or initiative.
- Able to support, lead and manage team through all phases of Change Management, with support of AOM/ESM or NOM.
- Suggests, develops, and implements process improvements that increase quality or productivity.
- Completes Monthly Operations Review, site reports and other paperwork as necessary. Supports QSMs.
- Is responsible for creating/conducting site required reporting, customer presentations and business reviews to ensure alignment with contractual requirements and value add reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school or GED is required.
- 5+ years of work experience in a related field (B2B and/or technical).
- Previous 2 years of managerial work experience strongly preferred.
- Previous 5 years Customer facing work experience required.
- Demonstrated high level knowledge and understanding of technology.
- Office 360 proficient user
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.