Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information--how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared--to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Accountable for the daily operations of small-site and acts as a go to person for a small team by reporting and escalating facility related issues to assigned leadership; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer service level expectations are met. Responsible for performing the contracted office services including, but not limited to: Copy services, Courier Services, Managed Print services, Hospitality, Imaging and Mail services. The Site Leader is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance for sites with no Site Manager assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for daily operations of a mail room, copy center, or scanning facility including operating office equipment such as: PC, Copiers, Multifunction Devices, Imaging & Mail Equipment
- May be responsible for: Courier Services, Reception Services, Switchboard Operations, Shipping & Receiving, Delivering and Processing of Mail
- Acts as a go to person for a small team of employees, while assisting with job assignment, scheduling of projects, supervising mandatory break times and by reporting and escalating facility related issues to assigned leadership
- Is the point person on site for customer issues and contract compliance for sites with no Site Manager assigned.
- Responsible for training and development of assigned staff
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of RICOH Service Excellence programs.
- Analyzes problems with minimum guidance, while managing the resolution.
- Understands contractual Service Level Agreements, tracks progress, and can execute and report compliance and performance improvement measures effectively to customer key contacts.
- Assists assigned leadership with recruiting, staffing and performance management of site
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all department employees by communicating in a professional manner.
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when necessary.
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding team members accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in by interacting and communicating with sales department.
- Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and accurately.
- May maintain daily routine functions to include creating/completing work orders, contractor monitoring, inspections, reporting facility related issues, lending support as required.
- May include interaction with contracted vendors, facility management and occupants.
- May be responsible for office supply inventory re-ordering
- May be responsible for Conference room coordination and A/V equipment resource management.
- Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site Manager.
- Assist the assigned AOM/ESM or NOM with training and development of site personnel.
- Place requisitions for site products and supplies by utilizing Oracle's iProcurement application.
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school or GED is required.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field (B2B and/or technical).
- Previous training experience strongly preferred.
- Previous 2+ years Customer facing work experience required.
- Demonstrated proficient knowledge and understanding of technology
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.