Manager, Loan Review
Contribute to the Loan Review Department's ongoing Examination schedule of Commercial and Retail portfolios. Emphasis will be placed on the Commercial Portfolios inclusive of MF, CRE, and Specialty. Assess the appropriateness of risk ratings and provide early detection of potential weaknesses for timely corrective actions to minimize losses. In this position, you will work with the team to manage the workflow of the Bank's Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) functions.
- Assists in the tracking, follow up and presenting of findings to business units and management.
- Assists in the assessment of credit risk within the Bank, and as part of the loan review planning process.
- Analyze relevant industry standards and portfolio performance to peers.
- Work with Business Partners to streamline and enhance process/production
- Maintain knowledge of the processes, products and systems.
- Contribute as needed to the updates of policy, procedure and other program related documentation.
- Other related duties as directed by the Director or senior management.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in loan review, underwriting or commercial credit analysis.
- Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor's, and/or Master's) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration
- Formal credit training preferred
- Experience in specialized lending preferred
- Strong working knowledge of current loan portfolios, review processes, risk classifications, risk management techniques and regulatory guidance
- Research, analytical, interpretation and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team