Associate Portfolio Executive
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role you will manage portfolio administrative functions by coordinating the fulfillment of contract requirements to assist assigned Portfolio Executives with overall portfolio management.
- Create and process language change, extension, and item / price change amendments under the direction of the Portfolio Executive; submit executed contract amendments and load contract pricing.
- Process contract header requests for new contracts, addenda, and amendments.
- Review and update contract lists and various contract communication vehicles such as executive summaries, contract briefs, and member communications.
- Work on bid process for a low impact category, assist with Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and manage a small portfolio.
- Attend supplier meetings, business reviews and negotiations; may craft agendas and review meeting scorecards.
- Apply project management skills for planning and execution of priorities.
- Respond to ad hoc process improvement needs through creation of trackers or data gathering documents.
- Track and report contract savings based upon established protocol.
- Respond to sourcing and portfolio team requests for assistance with market assessments and research to inform contracting strategies.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- No prior work experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to manage several projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality, timelines, or customer satisfaction.
- Experience analyzing data with MS Excel and MS Access highly preferred.
- Familiarity with capital equipment is preferred.
- Experience with contracts is preferred.
- This role requires self-motivation, curiosity, being a learner, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Estimated Hiring Range:$59,600.00 - $86,450.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.