When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will work in a fast-paced healthcare improvement company and be responsible for defining, optimizing, and delivering thoughtful and impactful design for Vizients supply chain, clinical, pharmacy, advisory applications. You will collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Business Relationship Managers (BRM), Scrum Masters and Developers with stringent focus, empathy, and understanding of end-user needs. You will also focus on balancing creativity and logic and help ensure a holistic approach is thoughtfully applied across platform typography, iconography and interface elements which promotes the betterment of the overall user experience.
- Collaborate with the product team to synthesize user testing and interviews into product expectations.
- Use customer-driven insights and agile methodologies to design and maintain products/applications.
- Collaborate with the product team to help create visual designs and prototypes of new products.
- Assist team members in translating business requirements into stories to create visual concepts and prototypes.
- Partner with others to influence product design and the UX strategy.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of UX / UI design documentation to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration, and development.
- Understand the importance of a design system and help the UX team add UX/UI resources to the system for use by other teams.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years’ in product or UX/UI design is required.
- Experience practicing any or all of the following: HCD, Design Thinking, Visual Design, Prototyping and Heuristics.
- Experience contributing to positive collaboration with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with complex enterprise business applications with compliance constraints.
Estimated Hiring Range:$68,500.00 - $99,400.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.