When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Provista is a group purchasing powerhouse that actively combines multiple companies’ purchases together to deliver low prices on contracts and services to members. But we don’t stop at savings. Our member-first approach is also there to alleviate supply chain complexity with sourcing, analytic and collaboration services.
In this role, you will work closely with our procurement centers in the entire purchasing process of supplies; ensuring contract compliance and assisting in product research to warrant the greatest cost savings.
- Place agency orders per the material management system as needed.
- Suggest product cross overs to enhance contract compliance/product savings.
- Research and resolve pricing disputes.
- Negotiate with sales reps on non-contracted pricing and resolve primary issues.
- Responsible for ongoing product offering education and updates.
- Extract ENVI history/data as needed to complete product research and tasks.
- Assist customers in finding capital equipment and other products as needed.
- Support in primary vendor changes and new customer implementation and/or distributor.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- No prior work experience required.
- Knowledge of medical products preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to act independently to research and resolve product/customer issues.
Estimated Hiring Range:$31,400.00 - $50,150.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.