Associate Software Engineer
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Summary:
In this role, you will be an active, productive member of an Agile/Scrum team. They will code, test, debug, and deliver software in a team-based environment.
- Develop and test defined user stories.
- Review test cases and support quality assurance efforts.
- Complete and maintain documentation.
- Support continuous improvement.
- Resolve application defects (debugging and bug cycle support).
- Adhere to Architecture/Design standards.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- No prior work experience required.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of Java concepts.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Estimated Hiring Range:$47,800.00 - $76,300.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.