PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Under the direction of the Data Architect, this individual is responsible for corporate claims data acquisition, file loading and structure development, documentation, report creation and ad hoc analysis.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and documents the data load process for each client
- Structures data for optimal reporting and analysis
- Documents and builds automated processes
- Automates dashboard creation
- Automates data and report dissemination to internal and external clients
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 - 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Experience with ETL programming (extract, transform, and load).
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data for analytical projects.
- Capability to create and implement analytic algorithms.
- Strong experience working with structured and unstructured data, ETL, and scripting language.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with PCs, Microsoft Office applications and systems databases.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Experience with Sql Server integration services required.
- Experience with Sql server database administration (backup/recovery/performance tuning).
- Hands on experience with Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, and Analytics Systems Design & Development.
- Relational Database -SQL Server.
- SharePoint administration and development skills desired.
- Sql server reporting services desired.
- Data Mart design (logical and physical) desired.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.