Grant Program Coordinator - Molecular & Cellular Oncology
- Coordinate all initial grant submissions, grant renewals and progress reports, issued by large group of principal investigators and trainees.
- This position is also responsible for working directly with faculty to source non-standard sponsors so as to help improve and diversify the departments sponsored project portfolio, balancing the need to recover indirect cost and research productivity.
Support Personnel Effort Reporting for the department
- Backup for personnel effort reporting activities (with Grant Program Manager and other effort report coordinators).
Provide ad hoc support to Research Department Administrator
- May help coordinate special activities such as employee recognition events, group training activities and other programs as assigned.
Required: Bachelor's degree.
Required: Three years of extensive administrative experience. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one year basis.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. [Register to View] Information
- Requisition ID: 152393
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Employee Status: Regular
- FLSA: exempt and not eligible for overtime pay
- Work Week: Days
- Fund Type: Hard
- Work Location: Hybrid Onsite/Remote
- Pivotal Position: Yes
- Minimum Salary: US Dollar (USD) 54,500
- Midpoint Salary: US Dollar (USD) 68,000
- Maximum Salary : US Dollar (USD) 81,500
- Science Jobs: Yes