Product Analyst, IVR Routing - Telecommute
Optum is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Product Analyst you will be responsible for executing against the product strategy and vision outlined by the business. You will work with key business stakeholders to define, document, and prioritize features and capabilities. You must have excellent communication and presentation skills (verbally and written). You must be able to identify, facilitate, and drive a business solution from idea to completion within a Telephony/Routing environment. You will be working in an ever-changing organization and need to adapt constantly. By having great organizational, interpersonal, and adaptability skills, you can succeed in this role. In addition to routing, we also help implement many features created to improve agent and patient experiences.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Work closely with Capability Manager to understand the strategy, vision, and roadmaps for your product responsibilities
- Execute against product roadmaps that focus initially on minimally viable deliverables, while contemplating the near and long-term future enhancements that increase that value over time; draw on an agile mindset
- Serve as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders on specific marketplace and IT topics
- Address operational challenges with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Understand the user experience and deliver solutions that delight
- Drive high-quality execution across organizational lines
- Seek to learn the business you are supporting and own its evolution holistically; drive to understand the “why” and connect the benefit of technology to the business capability and be able to clearly articulate this to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Work within an agile development/delivery framework
- Support Telephony related migrations and feature enhancements within the Omni telephony platform.
- Help improve routing experience for the teams we support
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years product owner, product owner by proxy, or business analyst experience within a large matrix organization
- Experience translating customer needs into feature definition, user stories, product capabilities, and/or market requirements
- Call center IVR, workforce management, and/or call routing experience
- Intermediate proficiency Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Excel, and Work
- Ability to work core hours 7a-4p PT and occasional evenings (8pm PT) for pre-deployment testing and early mornings (5am PT) for go-live production
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience communicating effectively verbally and written to all levels of the organization (i.e., Directors, Managers, developers, colleagues, etc.)
- OMNI (Genesys) phone platform experience
- Health care industry experience
- Experience creating and managing a product backlog
- Understanding of how to utilize user experience collateral such as personas, journey maps, etc.
- Experience delivering products and value within an Agile-development framework
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and quality products
- Proven ability to work with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.