Quality Auditor - Quest Diagnostics - San Juan, PR
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Position will be responsible for all aspects of quality assurance. Conducts audits and analysis and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes, design, and performance.
- Auditors will be responsible for auditing processes aligned to Quest Diagnostics. Audits need to be performed on Quest enterprise guidelines
- Provide assistance to individuals on error correction and error rebuttals
- Coach team to ensure Quality adherence and error corrections are done on time
- Participate in quality calibration meetings
- Coordinates quality audit activities with other supervisors
- Perform root cause analysis on errors
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. It requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while you confidently and compassionately engage in dialogue with the caller. Be assured that our training will provide you with knowledge of the various products, plans and levels of benefits available to members and you’ll soon find yourself creating positive experiences and earning the gratitude of callers on an hourly basis.
***ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION***
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Knowledge in Quest Diagnostics processes (Third Party Denials, Un-responded Claims, Billing Data Entry, Billing Data Acquisition, and/or Manual Mail Returns).
- Proficient in MS Office with solid computer skills (e.g. multiple systems experience, keyboarding skills, trouble-shooting IT concerns, Microsoft Excel, MPP, Microsoft Project, OneNote)
- Bilingual Spanish/English proficiency
- Ability to work 40 hours / week during standard business operating hours Monday - Friday within the hours of 7am - 4:30pm. (It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as an auditor
- Knowledge in applications for audit reporting/management reporting
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.