REMOTE Insurance Representative
This is a REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME position.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Insurance Representative provides general administrative support in the insurance collections process within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for evaluating and resolving outstanding claim issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general support in the collection and verification of data and information; ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Support the maintenance of appropriate billing systems within the assigned function(s).
- Review, investigate and resolve outstanding claims in coordination with cross-divisional teams and/or vendors to obtain the best financial results on behalf of the company.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Great customer service skills with the ability to interact with diverse audiences through diplomacy and tact.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.