Medical Transport Specialist / Driver
Quest Diagnostics Medical Transport Specialist / Driver
Seattle,WA - Thursday-Sunday
Proof of COVID vaccination is required.
Up to $2,000 Sign on bonus for qualified applicants
The base hourly wage range for this position is from 19.70-22.30. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.
Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
Benefits Information: We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives.
Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental.
Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Supplemental Health Plans
401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
Blueprint for Wellness
Emotional Well-Being Resources
Paid time off / Health Time
Variable Compensation Plans
Sales Incentive Plans
We will provide you a career with a leader in the healthcare industry, by offering a wide variety of opportunities, a diverse work environment, and a robust rewards package! We provide you the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a healthcare/logistics operations career.
Quest Wants you!
- Do you want to make an impact in the Health of people in your community?
- Do you like to drive? (have you transported Biomed or Pharmaceuticals before)
- Are you tech savy? (have used handheld scanners, Smart Phone, Computers)
What we offer:
- Career with a Leader in the Diagnostics Laboratory industry
- Competitive Salary
- Annual merit increases and bonuses
- Career Advancement Potential
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
- 15 PTO days first year
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Training provided!
- Responsible for the safe, timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment, and materials to the appropriate destination while protecting critical health information.
- Engage and develop relationships with customers and communicate client concerns to local leadership.
- Maintain effective, level of communication with Local Leadership, to report service impacting issues.
- Strong organizational skills Ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment