Patient Services Coordinator
Patient Services Coordinator - Fulltime, 40hrs/week: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
Up to $3,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified candidates!
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required – exemptions from vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons will be considered if a conditional offer of employment is extended.
The base hourly wage range for this position is from $22.67-$34.00. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.
Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
Benefits Information: We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives.
Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental.
Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Supplemental Health Plans
401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Dependent Life Insurance
Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
Blueprint for Wellness
Emotional Well-Being Resources
Paid time off / Health Time
Variable Compensation Plans
Sales Incentive Plans
Go the extra mile. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Patient Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Patient Service roles are tremendously important – it is a patient-focused role where it is essential to remember that there is a life and person behind every test tube. Your skills are critical, as is your ability to work with the patients. The role is varied and offers a developing career in Phlebotomy due to the scale and reach of Quest. You can grow and improve your skills in a fast-moving, supportive team environment. Most importantly, you can help us make a real difference.
Under the supervision of the Regional Director, the Patient Services Coordinator performs database management duties to ensure the systems reflect accurate and updated information in a timely manner. The Coordinator also provides analytical analysis and administrative support to the department. Analyses will be completed using existing system reports as well as ad hoc reporting as needed, creating visual charts, and presentations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Administration of facilities database of the region
2. Administration of Quanum360 access
3. Processing of third party and supplier invoices
4. Create site maps and run site demographic analysis using approved software (e.g. Buxton)
5. Communication of site closures and schedule changes
6. Work with PSC management team to schedule LTC (long term care) and mobile phlebotomy
7. Update and publish regional facilities list
8. Submit phone tree and facility site code requests
9. Submit request for new draw codes
10. Create and manage TSA (Technical Services Agreement)
11. Data entry of regional information/ metrics into SharePoint site
12. Site “secret shopper” coordination
13. Process small claims
14. Track phlebotomists CEUs
15. Coordinate BFW equipment requests
1. Must be a detail orientated, highly organized, and multi-tasking team player with strong oral and written communication skills.
2. Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel is required.
3. Must have superior problem resolution and analytical skills.
4. Must have excellent customer service skills.
5. Must have the ability to work at fast pace and meet specific deadlines.
6. Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision.
7. Committed to all Quest Diagnostics policies and procedures including company dress code, Employee Health & Safety, and Quest Diagnostics Everyday Excellence Guiding Principles.
8. Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures and exercise good judgment.
9. Must demonstrate superior customer focus; ability to communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change throughout Quest; and knowledge of our business.
1. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
2. Extensive use of phone and PC.
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.]
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
1. 2-4 years database administration experience.
2. Expert working knowledge with excel; IE pivot table, graphs, formulas etc.
3. Experience within Tableau is needed.
4. Experience in healthcare industry is a plus.