Cytotechnologist - Marlborough,MA - Monday-Friday
$15K Sign-On Bonus
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT
- 15 PTO days first year + a free diversity day!
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Microscopically examine and diagnose gynecologic and non-gynecologic slides for infectious, pre-malignant, and malignant disease processes.
- Perform all duties as required by CLIA. These duties include, but are not limited to, the daily documenting of interpretations to include the total number of slides screened and the total number of hours spent screening.
- Maintain specimen integrity and patient identification of all samples examined.
- Enter and report results into the laboratory information system.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient test results in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Comply with all local, federal, CLIA and CAP regulations
- Participate successfully in a CMS approved proficiency-testing program annually, as applicable.
Bachelor’s degree in clinical lab, physical, or biological science
Meet CLIA requirements (CFR. 493. 1483)
Meet ASCP requirements for Cytotechnologist (if not certified prior to employment, must pass ASCP registry within one year of start date).
Meet state licensure requirements, if applicable.
Liquid-based cytology training/certification (Thin Prep and/or Surepath), preferred.