Dermatopathologist - AMP
Dermatopathologist – Newtown Square, PA
Dermpath Diagnostics, a fully owned subsidiary of Quest Diagnostics, is exclusively focused on providingexceptional Dermatopathology services and is backed by an unrivaled team of over 70 board-certified Dermatopathologists, advanced diagnostic technologies and unparalleled clinician/patient support.
Our mission is to provide accurate, clear and prompt diagnoses. We also strive to develop confident relationships with our referring clinicians and are fully committed to assisting in providing the best care for every patient.
We are currently seeking 2 board-certified Dermatopathologist(s) to join our practice in Newtown Square, PA. This key position will offer the practice of full-time Dermatopathology and will work with experienced Dermatopathologists in a supportive, congenial atmosphere where being a team-player is imperative.
· Dermatopathologist with 1 to 3 years of experience preferred
· Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
· Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
- Required: Medical Degree
- Required: Board certified in Dermatopathology
- Desired: Current valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of Pennsylvania or eligible to obtain licensure
Dermpath Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package which includes paid time off, Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, Supplemental Benefits and 401(k) with company contribution.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
INQUIRIES CAN BE DIRECTED TO:
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Executive and Physician Talent