Supply Chain Co-op
INVENT. IMPROVE. INSPIRE.
NxStage Medical is not your typical medical products company. We are a close-knit team of talented professionals driven by a shared commitment: to lead a movement to dramatically improve renal care with innovative yet simple therapeutic solutions that benefit patients, caregivers, and society. We pursue this goal through a passionate commitment to Innovate, Educate and Advocate for the breakthroughs that are redefining renal care. Additionally, NxStage works in community with its customers, patients, industry partners, and government leaders and agencies to realize the vision of better, simpler, more accessible renal care.
The position will support all areas of Supply Chain, including Inventory Control, Planning, and Logistics. Interaction with all operations groups daily will be required to fulfill daily responsibilities.
- Candidate for BS in Industrial Engineering or B.S in Business Administration.
- The candidate would be proficient in Excel including the use of functions such as VLOOKUP and have experience with B2B and Data Management applications.
- The ability to learn and use our IFS ERP system for the majority of transaction activity.
- Excellent analytic skills are required, to analyze planning and inventory issues, while working to determine root cause, and develop corrective actions.
- Performing various IFS transactions to maintain a high level of data integrity.
- Assist in daily and monthly report creation and publishing.
- Run daily inventory reports to verify sufficient material is available to support customer demand.
- Work with suppliers, including intercompany plants, to verify supply and modify deliveries if required.
- Work with senior staff members supporting the monthly S&OP process.
- Assist in Continuous Improvement activities.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.