Supply Replenisher Associate II
Supply Replenisher Associate II | Rockville, MD
Monday to Friday
This position supports the implementation of lean supply management principles within the BU Laboratory network including materials/supplies movement and replenishment to point of use in the laboratory. Performs cycle counts, and daily replenishment routines interacting with the laboratory staff and supply analysts to assure material availability.
* Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required – exemptions from vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons will be considered if a conditional offer of employment is extended.
- Execute standard business processes for managing material flow for all facility types in assigned Region including Laboratories, and other off-site locations.
- Participate in internal work teams in the continuous improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused on overall cost and cycle time reduction.
- Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure the accuracy of on-hand inventories.
- Maintains visual management tools (e.g. Kanban) and mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with Photos)
Required Work Experience:
2-3 years experience in manufacturing/warehouse/inventory/Supply Chain.
Preferred Work Experience:
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Knowledge of inventory control systems desired.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Efficient planning, and organizing skills
- Good math skills required.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word, Visio, etc is highly desirable
High School Diploma or Equivalent(Required)