Strategic Account Executive
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information, and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact, and a clear dedication to service. It is about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You will have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result, we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you will find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay, and benefits.
TheStrategic Account Executivewill profitably grow revenue from large accounts by building relationships with key decision-makers, developing comprehensive proposals and delivering value propositions which result in the award of new contracts.
The territory encompasses a portion of Virginia, including Richmond, Newport News, and Virginia Beach. In addition to a robust benefits package, a company car and gas card will be provided.
This is a HUNTING role. You will collaborate with Account Executives and their existing books of business to FIND and GROW opportunities. Your success will depend on your ability to work closely with teammates that trust you in their accounts, as well as your ability to gain access to decisions makers at the highest level for larger organizations.
• Multi Specialty Private Practices (MSPPs)/Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) /Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) – Span further into opportunities where multiple Account Executives (AEs) may share large opportunities, thereby presenting united front to customer. Most large clients like that want a Single Point of Contact especially in negotiating and onboarding.
• Focus specific time on hunting big accounts where we may not sufficient specialty Account Executive (Prescription Drug Monitoring, Oncology, etc.) coverage
• Create in-depth prospect profiles, build relationships with decision-makers, understand client needs, develop, and present proposals to secure new business.
• Provide overall support to new accounts to ensure clients receive highest level of service during their on-boarding phase; transition to account manager and ensure an effective service transition.
• Develop and execute strategic plans by bringing together the key people, processes, and functions to deliver unique solutions for individual health system opportunities.
• Engage with sales leaders, marketing, and operations in developing market plans and value propositions for targeted health systems.
• Maintain a sufficient pipeline of opportunities to ensure a close rate that achieves the annual goal.
• Stay abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s differentiating products and those of the competitors.
Required Work Experience:
10+ years of successful of business-to-business sales experience; healthcare sales experience preferred
Education:Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or the Life Sciences
Previous experience selling to leadership
Experience leading without authority
Understand general economics of B2B business transactions
Track record demonstrating strong “closing” skills and revenue growth
Ability to travel across geographical region