Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Senior Technical Writer
This is a Hybrid position located in Lawrence, MA.
- Simplify complex concepts into meaningful content for patients and nurses.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create effective training materials, user guides, and instructions for use.
- Gather and analyze all inputs for creating or editing documents.
- Conduct effective document reviews with subject matter experts and then organize and implement feedback.
- Make progress on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare documentation for submission into the Product Life Cycle Management system.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking project deliverables.
- Collaborate with writing team to continuously improve team initiatives including writing style, harmonization of terminology, and best practices for layout and illustrations.
- 7+ years' experience in writing for the medical device industry preferred.
- Degree in Writing/English or completion of a technical writing program in addition to 4-year college degree.
- Background in teaching welcome.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent with Adobe FrameMaker and InDesign (or similar help and document authoring tools) and graphics capture editing applications (Photoshop/Illustrator).
- Experience producing multimedia deliverables (eLearning, videos, Camtasia) and familiar with HTML authoring/editing tools.
- Solicits feedback from reviewers and negotiates changes to achieve team consensus.
- Manages multiple project priorities with minimal assistance.
- Adjusts to changing timelines and requirements.
- Open to learning new skills and exploring opportunities to innovate.
- Intellectual curiosity about technical products and systems; commitment to product knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with evolving project requirements and priorities.
- Strong experience owning the end-to-end documentation creation process.