Senior Revenue Analyst
Senior Revenue Analyst, Fresenius Management Services, Inc., a Fresenius Medical Care N.A. company, Kennesaw, GA
Purpose and Scope:
Will facilitate the preparation, analysis and summary recommendation of financial planning, performance and operating forecasts for assigned business units.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing general financial analyses to support management’s review of business operations.
- Preparing high level analysis, summaries and recommendations.
- Providing in-depth analysis, reviews and presentations of diverse financial reports.
- Facilitating the coordination and monitoring of close processes within the assigned function(s); reviewing submitted information to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Contributing to the effectiveness and efficiency of operations through identification, analysis and maintenance of data; supporting management in the development and implementation of process improvements and initiatives.
- Working with Excel (including macros/VBA), Tableau/Power BI and Access/SQL to access, manipulate, and capture requisite data and provide analytics to key stakeholders.
- Preparing and distributing reports for management review on a routine or ad hoc basis.
- Mentoring junior department staff as applicable.
- Assisting with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Education Experience and Required Skills:
Position requires either a Master’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Information Systems, Business, Accounting or a closely related field and 6 months of experience as a business analyst or a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Information Systems, Business, Accounting or a closely related field and 2 years of experience as a business analyst. This experience must include working with the following:
- Accounting Systems (SAP/MS Dynamics/Oracle);
- SQL Server database/Data warehouse;
- Data modeling & analysis in SQL, Power BI, Excel;
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and accounting/revenue cycles; and
- Advanced Excel (including pivot tables, v-lookups, VBA macros).
This is a telecommuting position working primarily from a home office, but candidate must reside in the greater Atlanta, GA area to attend meetings at the company office in Kennesaw, GA.