Software Engineer - Full Stack
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will develop high-quality software products for Vizient as an active and collaborative member of a software development team.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software independently.
- Take larger, more complex stories spanning multiple technology domains.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge to facilitate and lead story breakup and grooming.
- Provide development guidance and support to less experienced colleagues.
- Help drive architecture/design sessions at a feature level.
- Participate in architecture/design sessions at the product level.
- Keep management informed of technical trends and/or emerging technology.
- Provide technical mentoring to less experienced employees in the immediate group.
- Meet training requirements and follows established procedures and propose new procedures.
- Improve procedures and standards when the opportunity arises.
- Relevant degree preferred.
2 or more years of professional software development experience required.
Experience with any cloud platform is highly desired.
Knowledge of Agile software development desired, including CI/CD, TDD, Pair Programming, and IaC.
You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Estimated Hiring Range:$75,100.00 - $111,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.