Senior Software Engineer - Full stack
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.Summary:
In this role, you will build and maintain software products for Vizient. You will solve complex problems, and bring a new perspective to the usage of existing solutions. You will also mentor employees in the immediate group.
- Design, develop, enhance, code, test, deliver and debug software.
- Develop software products for larger, more complex stories spanning multiple technology domains.
- Facilitate and lead story breakup and grooming.
- Drive feature-level architecture/design sessions.
- Participate in product-level architecture/design sessions.
- Recommend actions to improve procedures and standards.
- Identify and communicate technical trends and/or emerging technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering preferred.
- 5 or more years of professional software development experience is required.
Experience with Python, C#, and any RDBMS development is required.
Experience with Spark (PySpark, SparklyR or SparkR) on any cloud or on-prem platform is highly desired.
Knowledge of Agile software development desired, including CI/CD, TDD, Pair Programming, and IaC.
Experience in bash or any other scripting language will be preferred.
Knowledge in areas of web servers, load balancers, caching, network virtualization, and containers will be preferred.
Estimated Hiring Range:$99,300.00 - $147,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.