Research Lab Assistant-Pediatric Infectious Disease
As our Research Laboratory Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the collection of
laboratory samples and performance of technical procedures and studies. You will perform
laboratory research, including processing and collection of COVID research
samples at on and off-campus sites, using standard technical procedures and tools.
- Use of a personal vehicle to travel offsite for sample collection as needed.
- Ability to accurately interpret and enter data into the
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,
- PowerPoint and
- Basic filing and organizing skills.
- Skill in techniques applicable to scientific research
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and professional
Degree (preferably in Science)
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />