COVID Clinical Laboratory Testing Associate
developed a new next-generation sequencing-based COVID-19 diagnostic test
called SwabSeq. The Clinical Laboratory Testing Associate will perform
laboratory management and/or clinical testing for COVID-19 testing lab. Perform
PCR assays and sequencing, catalogue results on clinical database, and report
outlying results. Full-time, limited position. May convert to career.Qualifications* Experience
in biology, microbiology or related area.
* Experience tissue culture, cell maintenance type work as well as cell
* Ability to perform RNA analysis.
* Ability to perform gel electrophoresis.
* Skills in isolation of biological materials, (DNA, RNA and protein) from
tissues and cell lines as well as the cataloging and management of resources
using relational computer database.
* Ability to maintain proper usage of laboratory equipment.
* Ability to communicate well, work in a team environment organized and
must be able to keep detailed records/spreadsheets.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />