Nurse Practitioner - Oncology
Join a collaborative, comprehensive Oncology Team as a Nurse Practitioner on this service. U can make a difference in our patient and families lives!
The nurse practitioner will be responsible for providing independent clinical assessment and patient care management services for the Oncology Center patients. Responsibilities include performing history and physical examinations of oncology patients, triaging patients accurately after evaluating their vital signs, symptoms, and assessment findings. The Nurse Practitioner will communication with patients, families, and referring physicians and will serve as a clinical care extender of attending Oncologists.
Please see Qualifications Tab
Will Consider New Graduate NPs
NPI less than 6 months experience
- Graduated with an MSN/DNP Specialty in Adult Acute Care, Adult NP with Oncology Experience - Required
- Current California Licensure as RN and Nurse Practitioner.
- National NP certification required.
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP) - Preferred
- Oncology experience as an RN or NP - strongly preferred
- Current CPR/BCLS.
- Skills and abilities to perform accurate assessment and evaluation of oncology patients.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />