Research Associate 4-Surgery
All Strongly Preferred:
- PHD in Pediatrics Cardiac or other relevant field, and 5 + years'
experience in a research setting, or comparable training and previous
project coordination experience
The following below are all required:
- Demonstrated ability to implement safety strategies in a basic science
- Demonstrated ability to train new research staff and students.
- Demonstrated ability to draft scientific results, outcomes, and
problem-solve and adapt to scientific results and apply new protocols.
- Demonstrated computer skills including word-processing, use of
spreadsheets and data entry.
- Experience with literature searches through websites such as PubMed,
- Ability to promote and use interpersonal skills to provide excellent
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
with personnel in the section, laboratory, and ancillary medical areas.
- Ability to respond clearly, concisely, and cooperatively to questions
from other technologists, unlicensed staff, or supervisory staff
regarding how procedures/duties were or should be performed,
validity of test results, etc.
- Superior typing skills to prepare correspondence, reports and other
written materials with speed and accuracy
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />